Saturday, July 24, 2010

Groupon Deal!

If you haven't joined Groupon, it's a neat little system. Every day they offer one terrific deal on something local (like a restaurant or a store), and if enough people sign up to buy it, then everyone gets that deal. There's a different Groupon system for different areas, so if you live in Portland you see Portland deals but if you live in L.A. you see L.A. deals.

Well, today's Portland deal is a $20 gift card to the Urban Farm Store for $10!

I've mentioned The Urban Farm Store here before - it's a fabulous shop. They have everything you need for gardening, backyard farming, chickens, cats, dogs, home-brewing, bee-keeping, and more. No, I am not being paid for this post! Haha. I'm just a big fan and since Groupon has that deal on today, I thought I'd share.

I'm taking a sewing class today and I'm VERY excited about it. Can't wait to start making clothes I actually LIKE! (They do not make dresses for hourglass figures anymore, lemme tellya.)

No comments:

Post a Comment